Westwood Park Fishing
Electric Trolling Motors Only
Fish at Westwood
- Channel Catfish
Live bait offered at the gatehouse:
- Night Crawlers:
- Bee Moths:
The 2015 Largemouth Bass minimum size limit for possession is 14".
Westwood Lake is a public body of water and the fisheries are administered by Indiana Department of Natural Resources (IDNR), Division of Fish and Wildlife.
All Indiana boating and fishing laws apply. Please refer to the Handbook of Indiana Boating Laws and Responsibilities.
Fishing Licenses Required
Please refer to the Indiana Fishing Regulations for information.
Westwood Park is proud to offer a handicapped accessible fishing dock with handicapped parking available.
- There is a fish cleaning station located up from the boat ramp parking lot.
- Shoreline fishing is allowed daylight hours only. Shoreline fishing after dark is strictly prohibited.
- There are copies of the Indiana Fishing Regulations and Indiana Rec Guides available at the gatehouse.
- Free maps are available at the gatehouse.
- Off season fishing is allowable during daylight hours only.
- No swimming is allowed.
- No shoreline fires.