Westwood Park Fees
- $5.00 Entry Fee for non-commercial vehicle, admitting driver and passengers
- $4.00 Boat Launch Fee for all privately owned boats at designated ramps
- $2.50 Per mountain bike, plus entrance
- $4.00 Horse Use Permit Fee for each horse brought into park by trailer
- $5.50 Entry Fee for riders entering park on horseback
- $1.50 Entry Fee for each person, 8 years or older, entering as a pedestrian, on bicycle, as a passenger in a commercial vehicle (e.g. bus) or wagon
Permit admits non-commercial vehicle with driver and passengers for one year. Annual Passes/Permits are valid January 1 to December 31.
- $30.00 Annual Entrance Pass
- $30.00 Annual Boat Launch Permit for all privately owned boats
- $25.00 Annual Mountain Bike Permit
Modern Sites (RV and Tent)
$29.00 per night (plus tax)
The Point Campground includes:
- Camping area
- Fire pit
- Electrical pedestal
- Water outlet
- Modern Restrooms/Showers
- Picnic table
- Dump station
65 and Older Camping
$25.00 per night (plus tax)
$4.00 per person/per night
(no tax for scout camp)
$21.00 per night (plus tax)
Open on a first come, first served basis unless reserved. Big Oaks shelter is 30’ by 60’ (1,800 sq. ft.) with electricity, overhead lights, and vault toilet nearby. Park entrance fees apply. Reservations accepted only with payment and in current calendar year.
$30.00 Reservation minimum. Reservation fees vary depending on group size and event.
A damage deposit may be required with any park shelter or Eastside rental.
For more information, call Westwood Park at (765) 987-1232.