Westwood Park Fees
- $5.00 Entry Fee for non-commercial vehicle, admitting driver and passengers
- $5.00 Boat Launch Fee for all privately owned boats at designated ramps
- $3.00 Per mountain bike, plus entrance
- $4.00 Horse Use Permit Fee for each horse brought into park by trailer
- $5.50 Entry Fee for riders entering park on horseback
- $2.00 Entry Fee for each person, 8 years or older, entering as a pedestrian, on bicycle, as a passenger in a commercial vehicle (e.g. bus) or wagon
Permit admits non-commercial vehicle with driver and passengers for one year. Annual Passes/Permits are valid January 1 to December 31.
- $35.00 Annual Entrance Pass
- $30.00 Annual Boat Launch Permit for all privately-owned boats
Modern Sites (RV and Tent)
$40.00 per night (plus tax)
The Point Campground includes:
- Camping area
- Fire pit
- Electrical outlets
- Water connection
- Modern Restrooms/Showers
- Picnic table
- Dump station
Scout Groups - The Seven Hills campground for scouts will be closed for the 2022 season in order to deal with standing and downed trees.
Call the main office at: 765-987-7555 for details.
(no tax for scout camp)
4 Primitive sites for Friday and Saturday camping (weather permitting). One time charge per horse.
$25.00 per night (plus tax)
Open on a first come, first served basis unless reserved. Big Oaks shelter is 30’ by 60’ (1,800 sq. ft.) with electricity, overhead lights, and vault toilet nearby. Park entrance fees apply. Reservations accepted only with payment and in current calendar year.
$30.00 Reservation minimum. Reservation fees vary depending on group size and event. Damage deposit may be required.
For more information, call Westwood Park at (765) 987-1232.